Connexion     
 + Créer un compte ?
Afficher/Cacher la colonne
Qui est en ligne
40 Personne(s) en ligne (33 Personne(s) connectée(s) sur Forum)

Utilisateurs: 0
Invités: 40

plus...
Le ClaptonWeb a sa page facebook

Parcourir ce sujet :   1 Utilisateur(s) anonymes

« 1 2 3 (4)

Re: EC 2011...
Accro
Inscrit:
30/08/2010 20:52
Histoire de remettre tout le monde d'accord Voodoo Chile 26 Mai

Posté le : 06/06/2011 22:36
Transférer la contribution vers d'autres applications Transférer
Accro
Inscrit:
29/10/2009 22:32
Deux journaux japonais mentionnent la tournée au Japon d'EC et de Steve Winwood; le deuxième étant une interview.
En voici la traduction :

Citation :
One of the English popular guitarists Eric Clapton is coming to Japanon November. He came to Japan 2 and a half years ago and this could behis 19th tour in Japan. This time, Steve Winwood with whom Eric hadplayed in the band called Blind Faith is coming with him. This is thefirst time that Eric comes to Japan with Steve. We had a interviewwith them in London and they gave us a message that we would love tobe a power for Japan.

They formed Blind Faith after the breakup of Cream and Traffic. Theyreleased an album called Blind Faith / Super Giants in 1969 and touredbut dismissed in 6 months. After that they have played together only afew times. But in 2007, they played together at a festival inBerkshire, UK. And after that time they have frequently playedtogether. They had shows in Madison Square Garden in 2008, toured theUS and Europe in 2009 and 2010, and also had 5 shows in Albert Hallthis month. They had an interview during the tour at Albert Hall.

interviewer : This is the first time that you two are coming to Japantogether. Fans will be looking forward to see Blind Faith reunion.
EC : It's not just a reunion of Blind Faith but it's a very importantkeyword for us.
SW : When we were playing as Blind Faith, we recognized our love ofthe blues and we tried to dig something. It's like opening a new door.We tried to mix the blues with something new.
EC : About Blind Faith songs, my feeling is still the same as I usedto play as Blind Faith. I think I've grown up as a musician but someparts are still difficult for me to play.
SW : Basically things are the same but Eric used not to be the bandleader. But now, he is the best band leader and of course, the bestguitar player.
interviewer : Do you have something that you want Japanese fans to belooking forward?
SW : I always play an instrument as an arranger rather than a player.So, I think there will be an interesting chemistry.
interviewer : A lot of fans have listened to your CD recorded atMadison Square Garden. Will the stages be like that?
EC : We haven't changed the program widely. When I play as a soloartist, I mainly play simple blues songs but when I play with Steve, Ican do another things. We have other possibilities and his songs aresophisticated.
SW : In this project, Eric chose some songs from my repertoire and Ichose from his songs. So, it turned out to be a very interestingsetlist.
interviewer : Eric had come to Japan for 18 times and Steve had come 4times. Can you say something for fans in Japan that experienced thedisaster?
EC : I feel so sad about those who having a hard time and those wholost their loved ones. I hope to be a power for these people.
SW : I've been to Japan only a few times but I could know that theyhave a very impressive culture. I think damages from the earthquakeand tsunami are very large. But I really hope that they could recoverfrom them and also I'm praying for them.

photo : Eric and Steve having an interview. They are looking forwardto come to Japan together.

Puis une photo d'Eric et ses filles.

PS: Merci H.K. pour ces photos et traduction.

Attacher un fichier:

jpg  asahi.jpg (220.24 KB)
458_4df0d2de5b6e9.jpg 1000X670 px

jpg  houchi.jpg (463.25 KB)
458_4df0d2f9a7dfe.jpg 1500X995 px

jpg  Clapton & Daughter.jpg (72.78 KB)
458_4df0d30a20ac8.jpg 640X480 px

Posté le : 09/06/2011 16:05
Accro
Inscrit:
06/05/2006 09:37
elles ont bien grandies ça leur fait quel âge maintenant ?

Posté le : 09/06/2011 16:46
Accro
Inscrit:
Dernière date Européenne hier au Danemark et un "nouveau" morceau fait sa réapparition dans la set list Lay down Sally , inclus un petit solo à l'acoustique.

A suivre, la participation d'Eric à un concert caritatif aux côtés de Pino Daniele le 24 Juin en Italie, puis l'Amérique du Sud en Octobre, et le Japon en Novembre (avec Steve Winwood).

Alors, votre bilan de cette tournée Européenne?

Posté le : 12/06/2011 14:22
Accro
Inscrit:
30/03/2006 21:44
Toujours aussi sympa ce lay down sally...

Posté le : 12/06/2011 20:58
Accro
Inscrit:
29/10/2009 22:32
Petit discours d'Eric, puis de Steve pour le Japon, suivis d'une vidéo d'After Midnight au RAH : ICI.

Posté le : 18/06/2011 19:21
Accro
Inscrit:
Merci pour le lien Morgane. Sympa.

Posté le : 20/06/2011 23:45

Haut   Précédent   Suivant
« 1 2 3 (4)