Connexion     
 + Créer un compte ?
Afficher/Cacher la colonne
Qui est en ligne
26 Personne(s) en ligne (22 Personne(s) connectée(s) sur Forum)

Utilisateurs: 0
Invités: 26

plus...
Le ClaptonWeb a sa page facebook

Parcourir ce sujet :   1 Utilisateur(s) anonymes

EC interview from ferrari.com
Accro
Inscrit:
28/03/2006 15:00
De Germany
Citation :
Eric Clapton interview on ferrari.com passion for music and engines

Maranello, 29 January 2009 – “I love motor races since I was a child, but there’s only one car manufacturer I’ve been following ever since: Ferrari.” For Eric Clapton, one of the icons of contemporary music, love for the cars with the Prancing Horse started a long time ago, reinforced when the British musician bought his first cars from Ferrari.

His passion for Ferrari, music and technology are some of the topics the exceptional guitarist is talking about in the video interview exclusively on Ferrari.com.

In the interview Eric Clapton confirms: “I love the sound of Ferraris and I, as a musician, can confirm that these engines deliver proper music. I have to say that my weak point is the 12-cylinders’ music.”

When asked about the similarities between writing a song and creating a Ferrari Clapton said that passion and obsessive care for every single detail are the two aspects in common. As far as the use of technology is concerned it’s fundamental that it does not compromise the soul of what you’re creating. The guitarist came back to Maranello after six years and was fascinated by what he found: especially the new production lines – the building designed by Jean Nouvel – and the company’s restaurant - by Marco Visconti.

At the Classiche department he immerged himself in the most beautiful models from the history of the Prancing Horse while he admired the new F10 single-seater, ready for its first test session in Valencia, at the GES, the department of the Scuderia. Stefano Domenicali showed Clapton the most important changes in the new single-seater, while the musician was curious about the conditions of Felipe Massa, whom he has been supporting for many years.

A day in red for Eric Clapton, who promised that it won’t take him another six years to come back for another visit to Maranello.

http://cdn.ferrari.com/_layouts/Ferra ... x200.jpg&Width=0&Height=0
ferrari.com

Interesting look of EC

Here you can watch and listen the interview:
Video

Greetings

Sally

Posté le : 31/01/2010 19:25
Transférer la contribution vers d'autres applications Transférer
Re: EC interview from ferrari.com
Accro
Inscrit:
30/03/2006 21:44
First,Thank you Sally for all these news you provide us...
"Oh my God" about the look of our dear Eric, it's very hummm "strange"

Eric parle à nouveau d'un nouvel album (pas spécifiquement, mais il y fait allusion...) c'est plutot bon signe quand pensez vous..??

Quand l'interviewer lui pose la question "avez vous dejà écrit une chanson sur une voiture??.." eric repond "non" mais si l'on ecoute Money and Cigarettes et le titre, qui ressort actuellement, I've got a rock'n roll heart il parle bien d'une "I get off on '57 Chevys" (une chevrolet) non??

Ah sacré Eric....!!!

again thanks Sally...

Posté le : 31/01/2010 20:20
Accro
Inscrit:
28/03/2006 09:30
Enfin un look digne de son talent !
Sont-ce des lunettes “unplugged”?

Posté le : 01/02/2010 10:21
Accro
Inscrit:
08/04/2006 11:54
De Pertuis Vaucluse
Merci sally,
Superbe interwiew et superbe "Machina" !!! J'ai pas tout compris , mais ça fait plaisir de le voir en pleine forme ! Il se porte d'ailleurs beaucoup mieux que moi

Posté le : 04/02/2010 20:13

Haut   Précédent   Suivant